1-1-1, Lexington Ave, London England 100-0000
Tel: 03-3775-422x, Email: Harold@fake.co.uk
A mid-level marketing position in the travel industry that will utilize my English language skills and knowledge of marketing business practices.
AAA Travel Consultants, London
January 1995 - present
BBB Company, Madrid
- Supported consultants on Japanese, American, and English accounts.
- Created and published a comprehensive tourism marketing guide for the US market.
- Worked with consultants to develop marketing plans, proposals, and presentations for Consulates and National Tourism Offices.
- Developed expertise on preferences of foreign tourists by demographic profile.
April 1991 - January 1995
CCC Company, Ireland
- Sourced furniture for Spain from the UK working completely in English.
- Built long-term supply agreements with three new furniture companies.
- Created inventory tracking program that cut inventory costs by 20%.
- Monitored international furniture markets for impact on strategic purchase plan.
- Conducted weekly rolling sales forecasts and margin analyses.
June 1990 - January 1991
International Marketing Intern
- Supported Marketing Director, International Division on various food products.
- Created intensive five day marketing orientation program for overseas managers.
- Designed guidebook listing specifications for international food products.
London University, London
Bachelor of Science, Business,
- Major: Marketing / International Business
- English (native)
- French (fluent)
- Spanish (basic speaking and reading)