1-10 Nanpeidai-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0036
Tel: +81-3-5728-1861, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification and Skill Summary:
- Fluent in Vietnamese, French and English.
- 3 years in the Securities and Finance industry, with specific focus on risk management and operational control procedures.
- 3 years work experience in the Japan.
Brown Institute of Accountancy
1992 - 96
University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA
- US CPA
- Obtained my designation in April 1997 after three years of articling.
Merril Sachs Brothers (New York)
November 1996 ~ Present
Internal Audit Division
Arthur Coopers (London)
- Senior auditor responsible for overseeing the conduct of risk and control based audits of trading and non-trading business units.
- Performing controls based reviews of business unit operations and procedures.
- Identifying weaknesses in operating environments and providing recommendations to address these.
March 1992 - September 1996
Internal Audit Divisionn
- Provision of financial audit services to a wide portfolio of clients, with specific focus on US business operations in Japan.
- The design, modification and finalization of audit planning memorandums, performing preliminary risk assessments and testing of internal controls.
- Deployment and supervision of staff for the duration of the audit assignment.
- Progression and development of junior staff.